Hi beautiful people,
Yesterday I wore a denim shirt paired with black leggings to train young Lakme Makeup Artists in Delhi! I wanted to apply minimal eye makeup so I came up with a cool combination for eyeliner- grey and blue! Since I had around 100 different Lakme products in my hotel room so I was experimenting with them..
Scroll down to read up on how to get this look...
Let me break it down for you:
1. Draw an eyeliner with a blue pencil
2. With an angular brush, wing out the liner slightly.
3. Spray some water on the brush and dip it into a grey shimmery eyeshadow
4. Dab it on the blue liner to create a gorgeous blue-grey eyeliner!
5. Repeat the same on your lower lash line and finish off with mascara :)
The products I used:
1. Lakme Forever Silk Eyeliner- Electric Violet (I have no idea why its not called Electric Blue!!)
2. Lakme Absolute Illusion Eyeshadow- Smoky Pearl (the grey shimmery eyeshadow)
3. Lipstick: Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict- Pink Passion
Do try this out and tell me what you think! If you want me to do a video for this look, please comment below!! :D